A Win-Win for Everyone
CRG and The Greene Door have formed a win-win partnership with Shaklee. We will be adding the details shortly so please check back with us after the first of the year.
Why Use iGive?
Using iGive HELPS The Cora Reid Greene Home for Children
- Using iGive is simple and easy. All you need to do is log on to www.igive.com and register. Once you are registered you will be prompted to choose a cause (we ask that you choose The Cora Reid Greene Home for Children) and download an application that will track your purchases with iGive partners.
- Every time you buy something online from an iGive partner, The Cora Reid Greene Home for Children will receive a donation equal to a certain percentage of the sale.
- iGive has thousands of partners ranging from Ace Hardware, to Lands End, to Walgreens and everything in between.
- By shopping online through iGive, you can help support The Cora Reid Greene Home for Children, while buying all of the things you would buy anyway.
iGive is easy and free to use.
- By using iGive, you will help the foster children of Phenix City and Russell County achieve a brighter future through the education, recreation, and enrichment programs of The Greene Door, a program of The Cora Reid Greene Home for Children.